The fat accumulation in the armpit area is a cause of low confidence for a lot of women. While the rest of the body looks well-toned, the armpit fat can be off-putting. It is only through a combination of arm toning exercise and a healthy diet is it possible to lose this fat. While no expert can promise this reduction in the fat in just a week, you can be sure of changes seen in fat content right from the first week.
Know more about armpit fat What Causes Armpit Fat?
Here is a list of 5 easy steps you need to follow every day to reduce armpit fat –
1. Physical exercise
It is only with a regular exercise routine that you can lose the unwanted fat from your armpits and get firm and toned muscles.
- Raise your arms straight. Maintain the same distance between that of your shoulder.
- Now move your arms clockwise for 30 seconds without any bends in the elbows.
- Then, move them anti-clockwise for 30 seconds. Repeat this exercise in sets of five.
- Place your hands on both the ends of the sides of the chair. Sit on the edge and slowly push the chair behind you. (Make sure the chair has firm legs)
- Make a 90-degree angle with your legs and lift your body slowly.
- Rest for a few seconds and start again. You can do 5 sets of this exercise initially and then increase it to 10/20 sets.
- Lie down on your stomach and place your hands next to your face.
- Lift your body with your knees touching the floor. The next step is to raise your knees and balance your body on your arms.
- Try to stay in this position for 10 seconds initially, and then you can eventually increase into 20 to 30 seconds.
2. Healthy diet
To try to reduce armpit fat, it is essential to maintain a healthy diet. Reduce the intake of sugar and oily foods. Include fresh vegetables, sprouts, fruits, eggs, fish, and fat-free dairy products in your everyday diet. Do not skip meals or do not overeat.
3. Drink Water
It is important to stay hydrated as you lose a lot of sweat when you exercise every day. Set alarms for every two hours to drink a minimum of 200 ml of water.
Know more about armpit fat Armpit Fat Workout
4. Eat smaller portions
To keep your fat accumulation in check it is important to keep your diet within permitted limits. Eat-in smaller plates and bowls to control your food intake. Start by using smaller spoons to serve food and try to resist a second helping during meals.
Know more about armpit fat 10 Best Exercises To Reduce Armpit Fat
5. Avoid unhealthy snacks
Along with restricting your everyday diet, it is also important to avoid stress eating or binging on unhealthy snacks. Cheat days are indeed allowed in every diet but if you want fast results in reducing armpit fat, it is essential to stick to an everyday nutritious diet.
With dedication and a positive attitude, you can lose the unwanted fat in your armpit area in no time and look healthy and in perfect shape.
Know more about armpit fat Struggling with Armpit Odor? Here Are 10 Underarm Odor Treatment Products